Elise Nelson is an associate in the San Francisco office of Latham & Watkins.
Ms. Nelson represents clients in connection with a broad range of antitrust issues, including:
- US merger control and review process
- Multi-jurisdictional merger control
- US civil antitrust investigations
- International cartel investigations
- Corporate antitrust compliance programs
Ms. Nelson is active in the ABA Antitrust Section and currently serves as a Vice Chair for the IP Committee.
She joined the firm in 2019 after working in the Washington, D.C. office of another leading international law firm. She previously worked as a legal intern in the Office of former Commissioner Joshua Wright at the Federal Trade Commission.